Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BIRCHBOX

I have discovered the coolest thing! It's birchbox! Birchbox is a website where you can buy high end products for both men and women, anything from make-up and hygiene to food and household items. BUT that is not even the best part, I signed for the birchbox monthly box. So every month I get a box filled with samples, and then if I like the product I can buy the fullsize from the website. This is perfect for me because I am hesitant with buying expensive things, especially things I have never tried, but now I sample them and am able to decide firsthand if it's a product I would enjoy and be willing to pay a little extra for. I also am a pretty plain person, I don't really do my make up, I pretty much wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and that is it. There are several reasons for this, one being that I don't know how to put on make up and make it look natural, I also don't know what products to buy, I am not good at being a girl when it comes to make up. But this website gives tips and then sends you some samples to try, so I think there is hope for me!

Here is what I got in my June birchbox:

The box the samples came in

I tried this on for fun and actually really liked it, but I have no idea when I'd ever be able to wear it

Haven't tried this nailpolish yet

Love, Love, LOVE this perfume, I will probably end up buying the full size of it

Love this sunscreen, does not make my face oily at all, I don't feel like I am going to break out if I use it, I will probably buy the full size of this too

A box of nailfiles, they work well, a girl can never have too many of these

I also got these super cute post cards

More post cards


I also have signed up for some other sample boxes from other websites, when those boxes arrive I will do a post about that website and the products you can get there. But mostly what I am trying to say is that I HIGHLY recommend birchbox to people, both men and women. Men can sign up for a birchbox full of mens samples as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment